WE ARE NO LONGER OFFERING ANY PROGRAMS IN GEORGIA. WE HAVE RELOCATED TO LOUSIANA. THANK YOU
The goal of Kemp Performance Tennis is to take beginners, experienced or the competitive players to the next level technically, tactically, physically, mentally and emotionally. This is an academy for serious, tournament players but also for players who would like to improve their tennis skills to achieve their personal goals. We do not offer scholarships to entice players to train with us. We have a philosophy of good attitude, hard work, and discipline.
Philosophy of Success
- Work ethic
Watch our players train – you will see: great attitudes, behavior, team work, energy and harmony.
- Perfect technique, footwork and understanding the stroke fundamentals
- Repetition, with innovative drills
- Understanding strategy, patterns and shot selection
- Mental point play – match flow, patterns, battlezones, key points, routines, and mental match toughness
- Tournaments – scheduling and periodization
Kemp Performance Tennis main location is in Buford, GA where we offer group practices and private lessons.
Chatham Woods Place Neighborhood
4350 Chatham View Drive
Buford, GA 30518
Kemp Performance Tennis second location is in Braselton, GA where we offer private lessons only.
Mulberry Park Neighborhood
2730 Bald Cypress Dr
Braselton, GA 30517
The coaches at Kemp Performance Tennis have long worldwide experience on the Pro tours, ITF Tour all over the world, professional ATP certifications, USPTR, USTA High Performance certification, authors of articles and videos and experience under some of the world’s greatest tennis minds.
Our coaches have strict professionalism policies – conduct, dress code and example. They undergo continuous education and certifications. Just like our students, our coaches are inquisitive and continuously striving to improve. Coaches who care, and eat, sleep and breathe the game! Also see our Staff Bios.
We use biomechanically correct training principles, and fundamentally sound principles tested over time. We know they work!
- Utilizing training time correctly and efficiently.
- Cutting edge equipment – speed balls, netzones, powerdiscs, ball machines, serving ball machine, target trainers, etc.
- Tournament traveling teams to major state, region and national events.
- Silicon Coach Video analysis – get your strokes analyzed and sent to you on DVD or by email.
- Classroom sessions with slow motion analysis of the pros and your strokes, and video instruction – technique, tactics, patterns, mental toughness with information from all over the world.
- Visiting coaches and camps – monthly handouts.