The goal of Kemp Performance Tennis is to take beginners, experienced or the competitive players to the next level technically, tactically, physically, mentally and emotionally. This is an academy for serious, tournament players but also for players who would like to improve their tennis skills to achieve their personal goals. We do not offer scholarships to entice players to train with us. We have a philosophy of good attitude, hard work, and discipline.
- Work ethic
Watch our players train – you will see: great attitudes, behavior, team work, energy and harmony.
Perfect technique, footwork and understanding the stroke fundamentals
Repetition, with innovative drills
Understanding strategy, patterns and shot selection
Mental point play – match flow, patterns, battlezones, key points, routines, and mental match toughness
Tournaments – scheduling and periodization
Experience & Education
Our coaches have long worldwide experience on the Pro tours, ITF Tour all over the world, as a country’s Davis Cup and Federation Cup coach, Directors of tennis programs, as coach of coaches, USPTR, USTA High Performance certification, authors of articles and videos and experience under some of the world’s greatest tennis minds over the last 40 years.
We use biomechanically correct training principles, and fundamentally sound principles tested over time. We know they work!
- Utilizing training time correctly and efficiently.
- Cutting edge equipment – speed balls, netzones, powerdiscs, ball machines, serving ball machine, target trainers, etc.
- Tournament traveling teams to major state, region and national events.
- Silicon Coach Video analysis – get your strokes analyzed and sent to you on DVD or by email.
- Classroom sessions with slow motion analysis of the pros and your strokes, and video instruction – technique, tactics, patterns, mental toughness with information from all over the world.
- Visiting coaches and camps – monthly handouts.
Strict coach professionalism policies – conduct, dress code and example. Continuous education of coaches.
Free late lesson policy. Strong work ethic. Coaches who are inquisitive and continuously striving to improve. Coaches who care, and eat, sleep and breathe the game!